The course will offer a comprehensive idea of liturgical concepts and practices in line with the contemporary vision of liturgical animation. The participants will be equipped with skills to animate actively the liturgical services in a variety of contexts/settings. Their participation will facilitate the congregation to live enthusiastically the liturgical celebrations. At the end of the course participants can assume various roles in liturgical settings particularly: musical ministry, lectors, ushers and ceremonial organisers.
The participants will be able to:
- Understand the liturgical concepts
- Animate liturgical services
- Accompany the congregation in their worship
- Enhance the public speaking skills
- Develop a proactive environment for worship
- Interpret the liturgical symbols and gestures
- Share the skills and knowledge acquired with the congregation
The course will be offered for all people, especially those who are interested in the Liturgical Formation.
MQF Level: 4
Title of Qualification
Award in Liturgical Formation
Other Course Material